Your contribution makes a huge difference to our project as well as your own life and the lives of those around you, when you offer your services as a volunteer. At the Centre of Change there are many different ways in which you can get involved such as:
- Fundraising running your own events or getting involved with ours
- Mentoring advising, guiding and supporting a young person through many different elements of their lives
- Community Outreach helping The Centre of Change to raise our profile by distributing flyers or approaching people with information about our services
- Counselling if you are a qualified psychologist, counsellor or therapist, you could use your skills to help change the lives of young people in need of extra support or guidance
- Tutoring teachers, teaching assistants or other academics can help young people who are struggling with school by tutoring them in the subjects they are finding challenging
- Volunteering your skillset Photographers, designers, artists, organisers, sportspeople, students, youth workers an everyone; whatever your skillset, as long as you are interested and are as enthusiastic about our project as we are then we would love to have you on board. You have the potential to make a real difference to young people, their families, and their lives.
The Centre of Change is funded through the Community Events we organise with the young people who volunteer and use our service . We could always use your support with our fundraising events, from masseurs to photographers to people wanting to simply help make the tea and coffee. Whether individuals or whole companies, at the Centre of Change, every helping hand is welcome!
We also whole-heartedly support individual ideas for self -fundraising: ever fancied organising a dress down day, shaving your head, or doing a sponsored silence? Whatever your plans let us know, we will help and support you however we can!